Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sally Who?

Being the emotional person that I am, I cannot help myself but dig this song.

Sally's Song Lyrics

I sense there's something in the wind
That feels like tragedy's at hand
And though I'd like to stand by him
Can't shake this feeling that I have
The worst is just around the bend

And does he notice my feelings for him?
And will he see how much he means to me?
I think it's not to be

What will become of my dear friend?
Where will his actions lead us then?
Although I'd like to join the crowd
In their enthusiastic cloud
Try as I may, it doesn't last

And will we ever end up together?
no, I think not, it's never to become
For I am not the one

Classic tune from Nightmare Before Christmas Album: Nightmare Revisited. There's three version of this song. Sally's, Amy Lee's and Fiona Apple's. The best? Of course Sally's. But between Amy Lee and Fiona Apple, well, being a fan of rock, emo, and goth, who do you think I would prefer? Huhu. This is a personal choice, but Fiona Apple is unique in her own way too. I'm sure her fans would agree.

Amy Lee - Sally's Song MP3

**Gosh, I could relate to her feelings. Oh wait, I'm OVER IT now.

0 other story teller(s):

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP