Thursday, December 25, 2008

Bedtime Stories Movie Review

"Skeeter Bronson (Adam Sandler), is a hotel handyman whose life is changed forever when the bedtime stories he tells his niece and nephew start to mysteriously come true. He attempts to take advantage of the phenomenon, incorporating his own aspirations into one outlandish tale after another, but it's the kids' unexpected contributions that turn Skeeter's life upside down."
- Wikipedia
Ehee. I'm a lil lazy right now to type my own synopsis.

First of, MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL.

When I first saw the trailer to this movie during the screening of Madagascar2, I thought to myself that this is a must-watch movie for me since it coincides with the name of my blog. And it's quite cool coz I get to watch the premiere of Bedtime Stories at 12am, Christmas day, as it is only set to release on the 1st of January 2009 here.


Anyway, I should be begin to rant.

Why the movie is hilarious
  • Patrick and Bobbi. Really cute kids. And I love how they twist the story thatSkeeter tells.
  • Bugsy! He's such a cool guinea pig!
  • The Ferrari joke. They actually turned a horse RED!

Why the movie is NOT hilarious
  • To be honest, boring storyline.

I think this movie is much more boring than Madagascar 2 although Ammar disagrees. But, I would rather you trust me on this! I have better opinion *hint:ego*. Haha. Sorry pal!

Ouhh, c'mon. Just look at the review I just gave. It shows how 'little' impression I have about the movie. It is not a BAD movie, so I am not going to sue Walt Disney for using the name of my blog and ruining the goodname. Haha. *giler berlagak*

3 other story teller(s):

Unknown said...

style tak ajak haa..
pdhal aku da bgtau aku nk tgk gak cite ni..
smpai ati ko..
aku ckp ko pilih kasih ko x ngaku
ko mmg ego!!!


**emo

Aimar said...

i gave 4 1/4 stars for this movie.. hahaha..

Anonymous said...

The Jenthi Blog's Movie!!!

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP