Thursday, January 01, 2009

Kickstart

If you're into celebrating new year, I hope you had a good one. I sure know Pejah and CikPin were disappointed that there were NO firework displays NOR ANY celebration in Putrajaya. In fact, they were asked to disperse by the patrolling police. Huhu.

At 12midnight, I was home, glued to my laptop, with chat messenger on. Yeahh, NO FUN AT ALL. In fact, I had quite a conversation with someone on my messenger list that left me confused and distressed. Ouhh, what a way to celebrate the coming of a new year. Heh.

Yet, my day was every bit of FUN, LAUGHTER and LOVE. Thanks to you, every moment was worthwhile.

A good kickstart into 2009. I wish for this to last.

* Thank you for unlocking the pads. I sure feel free now~

0 other story teller(s):

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP