Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Morning After

No, not the pill.

It's overwhelming to see so much traffics coming in to read my previous post so they can have a topic to talk over a teh-tarik session or during a pillow talk.

I am laughing hysterically. Ouhh, people are soOooOO gonna trash-talk me! Funny, when they keep claiming not to hear the story from one person and make judgement. Well, those of you who plans to trash talk me, think about it ehh? I didn't start the statement, they did.

Gosh, someone should seriously start a fan club for me! I'm far more famous than Sarah Palin!

0 other story teller(s):

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP