Sunday, August 24, 2008

WHY I LIKE WEEKENDS

I suppose i owe this to NH for tagging me. By the way NH, I am NOT feeling any better! Haha!

I like weekends...
When someone wants to blanja me movie!! Ok - so that happens like, ONCE in a BLUE moon! Sigh~

I like weekends...
When I can stay at home, and think about NOTHING. Oh SNAP, I just broke up for Godsake!

I like weekends...
Coz I don't have to face/listen to my boss! STRESSFUL LIAO~
Owh-wait-didn't she just call me on Saturday and 'chatted' with me about work?? Yikes.

I like hate weekends...
Bcoz I am now single... Need I say more?

I like hate weekends...
Bcoz all my friends balik kampung and I have no one to hang out with, so I normally decide to do my shopping/groceries/lunch-ing/snack-ing ALONE.

I like hate weekends...
It's the time of the week when my aunty asks me to go to another aunty's house and stay there for a night, and that is like, SO LAME, coz I don't know what to do/how to act around elderly people. And I CERTAINLY do not join them for a chat - duhh! And I'm sort of, FORCED TO GO bcoz by not visiting them, it's DISRESPECTFUL and HURTFUL. F***. Typical Indian mentality!

I like hate weekends...
If I have to go back to Kuantan, it means forking out RM300 and poof - by Sunday, I'm forced to withdraw again...sigh~ I hate being the eldest!

P/S: I just got back from Kuantan! Wawawa~ but it's ok, I saw my granny cry as I was leaving, so I guess it's fun for a weekend! Lol. Terrible grandchild I am!

Heck, I think you know the conclusion of my weekends. Aihh...

0 other story teller(s):

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP