Sunday, August 17, 2008

I KNOW this is NOT helping...

but i want to post this anyway!

Em. Should be thankful that the t-shirt printing did not happen. Heck, it's adorable!

Err, should I be quoting the original artist? Yeah, anyway, Jeff Thomas, if you're reading this (like he cares!), thanx for the insipiration.

Hey! I just realized what my header says! "Owkay...I'm a blog rookie. Simply doing this because I cant stop thinking of someone..." Haha. Can't believe this is exactly what I'm doing rite now. The only difference is, this time, I have to get over him!

Em. I think this is a torture. Sigh....

0 other story teller(s):

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP