Sunday, August 31, 2008

Merdeka Playlist Sounds Sober Than Yesterday...

First of all, it's the 51st anniversary of Independence Day for Malaya. I won't say Malaysia coz aku dh kena 'sound' ngan mmbr2 from Sarawak! Haha~ Yer2, kmk nunggu sampe 16 Sept baru kmk madah ya samat merdeka sama ktkorg eh. Iboh marah. Huh.

Now, as for todays playlist, I've got a mix of some English songs and some Indonesian songs. It's been awhile since I listen to Indonesian tracks and I've not listen to The Perishers in a while. So, I'm playing a mix of old and new stuffs too.

Here it goes. Too bad, this time, it's NOT AVAILABLE for download. Heh~

1. The Perishers - In the Blink of an Eye
2. The Perishers - Someday
3. Kerispatih - Tapi Bukan Aku
4. Tangga - Kesempatan Kedua
5. Samson - Penantian Hidup
6. Drive - Berhenti Sekarang

2,3 and 4 describes exactly how I feel right now... When will my playlist come back to its rocky edge??!! Aihh...

0 other story teller(s):

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP