Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Away from Blogging

I've not blogged for more than a week now! I've been so caught up with work and stress that I did not have any time to stop and think for my blog. Huhu~

Anywayz, lately I've been thinking of doing freelance job as a website developer. Actually, I was offered by another freelancer to join him and his team. But then, those guys are SOOO FREAKING EXPERT in the field and their charge rate is HIGH. Unlike me, I'm a rookie so I just thought, maybe I should TRY this out. And to TRY means, I would charge at a LOW rate. Hehe. Anyone interested?

Check out this website (although there are a lot of construction work going on!): culture-wiki. I am currently developing this site for my company.

0 other story teller(s):

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP