Monday, August 25, 2008

I feel USELESS rite now..but that's OK.

Did you think of me yesterday?
Do you think of me now?
I thought of you before going to sleep last night.
And I'm thinking of you rite now.
That's ok, it's my fault anyway.

I cannot get over you.
But you're already moving on.
I don't know if you remember me anymore...
That's ok, I'll try to hold on...without a pillar.

You're having fun aren't you?
Without me around, you can do anything you want.
You can chat with her, can't you?
She can console you. She'll be your strength.
That's ok, I'm happy for you.

Darn, I can't stop thinking!
You ARE having fun rite?
Which girl made you happy today?
I'm so jealous of her!
But that's ok, you're not the boyfriend.

I'm NOT O-K!!

Sorry ppl, I think a fly just got it's way into my brain. Sigh...

0 other story teller(s):

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP