Monday, August 18, 2008

Sore Throat..

I have an ulcer in my throat and it's hurting. Plus the coughing I have to endure, ergh~

This reminds me, my aunt gave some multivitamins to take. She thinks that my body is weak coz I'm always falling sick! Emm, nothing to WORRY here! I'm OW-KAAAYYYY!!! Lol.

Anyway, I don't know when I want to start taking those pills, coz I heard that it makes your appetite bigger, so me don't wanna get fat. Hehe.

And THAT reminds me, I have to go back to Kuantan this weekend coz my granny is around. Now, sure die wan! She's gonna YELLLL at me for being stick-thin! Aihhh~ No la granny, skinny is the next BIG thing. Hehe.

0 other story teller(s):

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP