Sunday, November 08, 2009

The Birthday Girl Goes For Some Fun

The Apartment, Damansara


To celebrate on the eve of my birthday, we went for a pleasant dinner at The Apartment last night. I love the ambience and definitely love the BEDSEAT that was reserved for us! Thanks kamu, I've always wanted to sit there! I felt so relaxed and calm. It has been awhile since we have a dinner like that, huh? We should do it more often (but at a cheaper restaurant perhaps? haha!).


Broga Hill, Semenyih


And as I have requested several weeks ago, at 5a.m. this morning, we departed from Shah Alam to Semenyih where Broga Hill is located. Funny thing is, none of us remembered to bring a torch light so we ended up following a bunch of old folks on their trail up the hill. Haha.

About 30 minutes later, we're up at the first peak and ready to catch the sunrise. It's really a beautiful place. Definitely worth it to catch the sunrise. The hike wasn't so tough either. I would love to do it again and AGAIN!



I am totally exhausted right now. WE are ALL totally exhausted! So much thanks and love to kamu for making those wishes come true! Last night - The Apartment, and this morning - Broga Hill although I told him it's OKAY if we go there in the next weekend.

Get some rest now. You'll need some energy to do your LAST MINUTE REVISION to face tomorrow's exam horror!

You just made my day.


Signing off,
25 and wiser.

2 other story teller(s):

alan tan said...

.Nice photo! & I hope you love the Broga Hill hike :-)

Feel free to join Broga Hill Lovers at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=81317897674

k3i said...

whoaa...so sweet~~ hppy belated bday to u!

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP