Friday, January 29, 2010

OMG OMG I can't stop saying OMG!

Sweaty palm. Cold feet. And I can't stop saying OHMIGOD.

THIS IS SOOOOOO FREAKING UNBELIEVABLE!!

I mean, who, WHO would have thought that a FREE SAMSUNG CORBY would come FALLING ON MY LAP??!!!!! Ok - let's not make it fall (for real).


I'm still in shock. And I seriously have to stop saying OMG for the 999-th time now!

Congrats to Sabrina and Jackie. Eh, Jackie same team with me lor. Haha!

WHITE TEAM RULES!!!



Thank a zillion to NUFFNANG and SAMSUNG for making this happen to me!!!

* Wait up for the Corby-Show-Me-Off entry! Haha!
* Someone is gonna hate me more! In your face!

17 other story teller(s):

deus X machina said...

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lel said...

jennnnnnnnnnnnn
mana bolehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
jelesssss
nak jugakkkkkk
*frust*

Anak Perak said...

nuffnang nampak muka kempunan 2.hehe..

frazi said...

ouch!!!! adeh! saket!jiwa ak saket!hati ak berkecai menjadi berkeping2..melihat jen meragut korbi...oh tidaaakkkkkkk....hahaha, congrats la yep jen..btmbh la bilangan hp ko tuu...nmpk gayanya ak tpaksa la mbeli iphone sndiri thn ni..hahaha.......

atreyu strange said...

@deusXmachina® - haha. aku dh penat sebut OMG sampai aku terpaksa tenangkan diri aku td, aku sebut STFU plak. hahaha!

@laila - lailaaaaaaaaaaa... boleh jeeeeeeeee... hahahaaaaaaaaa...

@Emi - kalu jeles, katakan jeles. kalu benci, katakan jeles jgk! erk~

@Frazi A - adik aku nk pau hp aku dh. yg satu lg tu, leh PULANG BLK kat the bf. =.=

luqmanafiq said...

ok aku meenyesal tak tulis

DeeDee said...

wow.. congrats!!! =)

icy said...

congretss..!!

atreyu strange said...

@luq - tauhu sudah jadi basi.

@Deedee, @icy - thank you!

Anonymous said...

ok, i hate u!!

hahaha... congrats!

Jackie said...

yea lo i same team wif u worrrr XD

Unknown said...

bertuahnyer badan...

Unknown said...

haha! tgk email td terus je tekan link.. cOngratz dear!

atreyu strange said...

@cik3i - hate me, love me, i have the corby now! haha! thanks babe!

@Jackie - the judges must have been charmed by the white team!

@Ries Lee - mmg rs sgt bertuah!

@wawan - thanks babe!

aurikelsan said...

jen...i hate u...hahaha congrte beb..

atreyu strange said...

@suria - love me bebeh! haha!

Syaa said...

whoa.besttt.
(:

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP