Tuesday, March 31, 2009

TM in a NUTshell

Everytime the office loses its internet connection, I dread myself to dial 100. It's annoying, because not only I have to go through the answering machine and listen to broken-English announcements, but I also have to endure the almost-everytime-SLOW customer service.

Everytime I pick the phone to call 100, I would take a deep breathe and let out a LONG SIGH before punching the numbers. And I would wait almost patiently for the other end.

It was the same thing yesterday. Lost the connection, took a deep breathe, gave a long sigh, and punched the numbers. And I waited. Almost patiently...


Me : Hi, I'm calling to report an internet disconnection here in my office.
CSO: Can I have the user ID, Miss ***?
Me : It's D,A,...
CSO: I'll repeat ya. T,A,...
Me : No, it's D for Denmark.
CSO: Ouhh, ok. D for Denmark, A for America, * for ****, * for *****, I for England, and * for ****.
Me (WHAT THE F***??!!!) : Errrr, yeahh... whatever...
CSO: Alright, Miss ***, so you are ....bla bla bla...


Enough said, are they pathetic or what?? I thought they should have a standard code for all that?? I guess I'm wrong. Well, what the heck! They NEVER provide good service ANYWAY!

* It may seem like a personal attack on that particular CSO, but I blame her Team Leader! Bongok. Apsal ko tak monitor keje diorang ha? Mane pi khidmat profesional?? Ke tak penah tau???
* This reminds me, ever heard 'em reading from the manual? It's DAMN ANNOYING I tell ya!
* Take this weight off my shoulder, please...

2 other story teller(s):

atreyu strange said...

Haha! I would laugh so hard and congratulate her for her humor!

CikPiN said...

comel gak tu~ tapi.. M for masturbate agak lampau.. hahaha..

Nak carut je ko kan pagi2 nih?? haih..

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP