Wednesday, October 08, 2008

KAMI The Gig Vol 2 FINALE

18th October 2008
Bukit Jalil, Car Park

Band Line-ups:
Estrella
Plague of Happiness
Laila's Lounge
Harmacy
They Will Kill Us All
Dragon Red
Pure Vibracion
The Times
Meet Uncle Hussein
Bittersweet
Couple
Love Me Butch
One Buck Short
Republic of Brickfields
Pop Shuvit
The Aggrobeats
OAG
Koffin Kanser

Woohoo!! They are back! This time, to rock Bukit Jalil! Ergh, I hope I can persuade my friends to join me. What if no one wants to tag along??! Yikes. I smell FEAR.

Ohh, I miss the days when I was in university. Back in those days, I always have ONE DEAR FRIEND that would tag along to ANY gig - Amone!! Rindu kamu!! Mau pegi tak KAMI the Gig? Ahax. Naik belon eh. Air Asia murah bah!

Erm. Gotta watch the movie too, KAMI The Movie. It suppose to pick up where it left in the mini series. Yikes. Nak kene cari kaki lagi. Adehh.

Anyone care to join? Ergh~

0 other story teller(s):

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP