Saturday, May 15, 2010

SPAM. DO NOT READ.


Personal Tweets
Do not ask me to tweet somewhere else. I just want to spam my blog, okay?


12:08 - I HATE LIARS. HATE. HATE. HATE.

12:58 - What do u do when u suppress all d anger n your body is trembling bcoz of it?

13:12 - I can feel my blo0d tremble under my skin.

13:14 - So.. has any0ne felt the guilt yet?? Or every0ne just d0esn’t care abt it?

13:30 - THIS.IS.SPARTAAAA!! *sorry 4d spam peeps. i need to release it s0mewhere.*

13:45 - ANOTHER SPAM. Send my regards to everyone over there while I sit and wait for my ride here k! Yeay.

13:47 - this.is.war.fml

14:15 - And we go on, and we go on, and on, and on, and on.. The pain, of love, love, love.. Lalala~

14:18 - So.. you're one of them now? Gaaahhh..



Okay2, you do not want to read my tweets here. FINE, here, follow me here. =.=


2 other story teller(s):

k3i said...

bengkek nmpk babe?

atreyu strange said...

@k3i - boleh tahan la..

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP