Friday, October 23, 2009

It's here again!


THREE stages
More than 50 artists to perform
And the best of all - the venue is Sunway Lagoon Theme Park!


Unlike last year's venue which is beyond humiliation, I really hope they stick to the plan as seen in the poster! And one glance at the poster, it sure looks fun and exciting! Totally the opposite of last year's poster.

Again, if they stick to the plan, the price of the ticket is damn worth it! No, wait - no mention of the bands performing yet?? Sounds like a plan. Aah.


* As usual, did I mention I hate Koffin Kanser? Gagagaga!!

0 other story teller(s):

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP