Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Sweet Life of Dylan and Cole

I'm a big fan of Nickelodeon and Disney channel. I love the cartoons and the teens series. Just to name a few, I loike Spongebob Squarepants, Danny Phantom, Totally Spies, Ned's Declassified, Drake & Josh...

And especially The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.


Anyway, the highlight of this post is twin brothers Dylan and Cole Sprouse who plays the character of Zack and Cody in this kid/teen series are turning 17 this year! Yeahh, UNBELIEVABLE. And especially when I feel SO MUCH OLDER NOW!

What's more, in a recent interview with People's Magazine, they showed off their cars and boy, LOOK AT THOSE WHEELS!!!!


I'm so DYING for that car on the right! *Pulling my hair vigorously*


You may not know me Dylan, but I HATE YOU DYLAN. I REALLY DO.


But you both look very good now. Ergh, so good. Haha!

2 other story teller(s):

Aimar said...

Holly Sh*t!

they only 17! argh...

atreyu strange said...

I KNOW!!!! I HATE IT!!!! Hahaha!~

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP