Monday, April 13, 2009

A New Hope

So, just a little update on what's been going on with my life.

Difficult? Yes, it is. For all the things that had been going on for the past few weeks, this phase has to be the most difficult phase of my life so far. I'm the eldest; do I have a choice? Yes, I was told. But no, I won't bail out of my siblings. And my mum. And despite every idiot one else who tries to put me down during this phase, I WON'T LET YOU PIN ME DOWN. Not now. Not EVER.

During the weekend, thanks to you, we found a new hope in the form of a house with two rooms and a bathroom. It may not be a luxurious one, and it may not be newly painted, but it is our hope. This should be the beginning of a better life. Especially for mum.

The weekend was really tiring. It was all about pressure. Right now, I'm just physically defeated and mentally exhausted. From work, to personal life. Yet, I could not ask for anything better when I saw my lil bro lying on the mattress of his so-called new room. He liked the room so much that he swept the room, and mopped the floor.

The feelings I'm having right now are beyond words. I don't even know how to express them. Especially in a blog. I don't think I could make a better semantic than the thoughts I have in my mind.

So what really happened that turned my life around? My mum is separating from my now, estranged dad. My sis won't even call him dad. How do I feel? I don't know. I've not spoken to him for months.

* I think I have a great brother studying in Sg Buloh right now. You're growing up, aren't you? Thanks bro.
* Thanks, kamu. You were a great help. From tolerating my mood swing, to cleaning the toilet bowl and the fan till squeaky clean, to answering my aunty... I'm sure you're very tired...

1 other story teller(s):

Aimar said...

nothing come free in life.. aku mahu topi cowboy yang dijual kat restaurant kat Sg. Buloh tu.. haha..

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP