Monday, April 20, 2009

I Do The Things I Do

Confusing? Maybe. I'm confused myself.

I've hurt so many people in this world. From my own family member, to my aunt, to boyfriend, to people I don't know. Sometimes I say hurtful things. Sometimes I remain silent. Sometimes I piss them off by doing something against their approval. Sometimes I'm just being ignorant of their feelings. Sometimes I am an idiot.

When I do the things I do, and I don't do the things I should do, I am always being questioned. I have the answers, but would they care to listen? Perhaps. But would they bother to accept it? I doubt it. And that is why I'd prefer to keep things to myself. I care NOT to explain because my actions are questionable no matter what I say.

I am not good with words. To be honest, I suck! At times when I am really sorry, I end up making things worst because I guess, I don't sound sincere enough. I say what I could say. But I would mess it up anyway. Apparently, saying "I'm sorry" is not good enough in these days... You need to explain in great length. I admit, I don't take it easily either. Why? I don't know.. to feel secure, perhaps?

Getting even confused? Me too. Ergh~

* I wish all of you a great week ahead. Stay focused with, whatever you're doing.
* What an empty feeling I have tonight...

0 other story teller(s):

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP