Thursday, September 11, 2008

Someday all of this pain may make sense to me

I realized that my life had been shifting itself ever since I lost the ex-boyfriend.

I have eating disorder.
Ok, maybe not so bad. But when the ex-boyfriend was still around, I take my breakfast, lunch and dinner without fail. Now, I'm just taking in food whenever I feel like. Yesterday, I skipped dinner. Today, I skipped lunch. Tomorrow, perhaps I'll skip breakfast? Ahaa~

I sleep late.
THIS IS WEIRD. When the ex-boyfriend was still around, I tend to feel sleepy even before midnight. But now, I can surf till 1 or 2am, and later FORCE myself to bed! WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD. Why couldn't I stay awake before? It could have saved me and the ex some arguments!

I work till I'm afraid to move in the dark.
Normally, I get off work at around 6 or 7pm, latest. But nowadays, I get off at 8pm. Erm, I could stay longer, but being on the 10th floor with all the other office space closed, I DO NOT WANT TO STAY ANY LONGER! Darn, am I slowly growing into a full-blossom workaholic?! Yikes! Leave that to the lady boss!!

Reincarnation of a depressed child.
Yep, that's me! I'm indulging myself into a depressive mode. And I kinda enjoy it! Coz that's when inspiration comes, and dreams revived! I was sooo much sober before I met the ex, and I think I'm getting there - again. I don't mind. And it doesn't hurt anyone else but myself. So, be it.

Wish for it to be neither of the above? Maybe. Perhaps. I don't know.

0 other story teller(s):

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP