Saturday, July 19, 2008

It's Saturday...But I'm at WORK!

The company is having a job interview and I have to be in the office to give moral support...NOT!! I have to be here coz I HAVE TO!! Duhh~

Newayz, I thought I could leave when the interview is over, but...ergh~ my ex-colleague dropped by to setup the Microsoft Server 2008 on our server as requested by my boss. DAMN. Why does she have to call him on a SATURDAY to come???!!!

Since I'm the only one with the key to the office, so here I am, blogging, while he struggles on the server....

I WANNA GET OUT OF THIS OFFICE!!!! Pai seh~

0 other story teller(s):

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP