Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Photoshop Brushes

Found some really COOL Photoshop Brushes! Was experimenting since last night, and ergh, my photoshop skills suckx! Or rather, should I say, I AM NOT ARTISTIC!! Yikes!

Anyway, my first accomplishment for today (not so much though, aihh)


Better quote the ppl who put the effort to create the art brushes here.
grunge_brushes_by_szuia
defective_photo_films_by_Hest1a
Retro Brush B_EnigmaDesign
Haha~ I'm terrible at quoting! Will find a time to proper quote them. Meanwhile, just google them, I'm sure you will find them.

*********************************

Ok, here goes another one. Completed at 12:20 p.m.

Retro Brush B_EnigmaDesign
Vectorpack_VOL2_brushes_set_by_solenero73

********************************

Another TWO more which was completed in the office, but I didn't have the time to upload immediately. Now, I'm back at home! Time: 7:25 p.m.



Fresh Foliage & Hazards - I don't have the info of the artist who created the brush. Will update when I have the info.
hearts_brushes_by_hawksmont

0 other story teller(s):

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP