Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Paramore Live in Kuala Lumpur Presented by Tune Talk Mobile Prepaid

Oh yes, besides the glamorous American Idol winner Adam Lambert, Paramore is ALSO coming to KL this October to rock you people!

Yours truly, also a pop punk band from America, is set to rock the Bukit Jalil National Stadium in Kuala Lumpur on October 19, 2010 from 8.30pm till late.


When I first heard of Paramore, I thought to myself that this band is gonna be just like any other pop punk band that will hit mainstreams with their one hit wonder. After all, one of their single from the Riot album was entitled ‘Crushcrushcrush’! Hahaha! Okay, lame joke. =.=

But I thought wrong.

When their third and current album Brand New Eyes hit stores worldwide, that’s when I started to take their music more openly. As much as I hate myself for doing so, I actually grew fond of the band. Their music is completely harmless. Although I think their target group of listeners would be a bunch of fifteen year-old kids in their brightly colored jeans learning the meaning of life, I think it’s fairly enjoyable by anyone who just wants to listen to some catchy, harmless pop-punk music.

And the front woman, Hayley Williams, she is the gem of this band. Yes, I affirm that she’s got a great singing voice. I can’t wait to see her sing live (oh i'm going?! hehehe), what more to see what she’d be wearing on that day! Her slim figure definitely compliments anything she dons! Ehh, or is it the other way around?? Heh.

So all you Paramore fans, don’t miss this chance to catch them LIVE this October! Ticket price is between RM98 to RM358 so start counting that duit raya, buy less junk food (just don’t starve), don’t bother the iPhone 4 and beg from mummy! LOL!

Paramore Live in Kuala Lumpur 2010 is made possible thanks to Tune Talk, the country’s fastest growing prepaid mobile service. Tickets are available at www.airasiaredtix.com and www.ticketpro.com.my, as well as over the counter at Rock Corner and TicketPro outlets.

For more details of this awesome concert, go to www.rockthisjoint.com.my



7 other story teller(s):

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

Eh..i didnt know u suka Paramore..LOL! Have fun if u get to go to their concert yah. I tak gi sebab gi Tioman.

p/s tak tau siapa paramore pun..

Unknown said...

wah dpt advert ek..tahniah..

tulah pasal..silaplah terguna perkataan tu..akak dah edit balik...tq bagi teguran.

atreyu strange said...

@MsXeroz - They've got good music! Go listen to them now! :p

@kak ina - ok, thx.

Anonymous said...

Ok nak mati ade org xtau PARAMORE!!!!!!!

hamzah ian said...

seyes gua tak tau paramore ni..

atreyu strange said...

@Sharm - bajet mcm tau sume penyanyi kat dunia ni la. dulu mase ko kat hutan ko x kenal bieber kan? la roux ko kenal? haaa..

@hamzah - it's ok klu x kenal... justin bieber kenal kan? kan? kan? hahaha!

Anonymous said...

tu mase aku kt utan! lain! yang ade, UniUtama.fm - main lagu traditional dgn team of gay DJs. Ok seriously, they ARE gays.

Post a Comment

Hi Anonymous, you are such a coward! Please, I beg you, FLAME me!

  © 2008-2009 'Morning Drink' template by ourblogtemplates.com. Edited by atreyu strange.

Back to TOP